Cancellation and Refund Policy

Not happy with the SV-E? We are happy to cancel your subscription at any time – you are in control. We won’t give you a hard time about leaving, but we would want to know if there is anything that we could do better. Just get in contact with us and let us know when you would like to cancel your subscription. If a refund is due, we will refund 75% of the total amount. The remaining 25% will be surrendered for administrative functions.